For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and 2003 (as may be amended from time to time) (the “Acts“), the data controller is ARAMARK Ireland Holdings Limited (“ARAMARK Ireland”), a company incorporated in Ireland with company number 324452 with a registered office at 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2. ARAMARK Ireland is the parent company in the ARAMARK Ireland group of companies (the “ARAMARK Ireland Group”) and may communicate your Data to other members of the ARAMARK Ireland Group who will also act as data controllers for the purposes set out in this policy.
You can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Depending on how you use our website, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.aramark.ie.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of responding to a job advertisement on our site or any site linked to our site and information that you provide for the purpose of speculatively informing us about your interest in employment opportunities.
- If you contact us via the website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
The personal information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, or e-mail address. We will not collect this personal information without first asking you for it. We will use the above personal information only to respond to your inquiry or to process your request.
In addition to the above personal information, we may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and information about your general internet usage (for example your visits to our site and the resources you access) by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and allow us to recognise your computer when you next access our website. A cookie is not used to obtain your name or any personally identifiable information and is not shared with anyone other than ARAMARK affiliates and contractors who assist ARAMARK and are bound to confidentiality. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. For example, they enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests; and
- speed up your searches.
Storage and Use of Data
We may use the Data collected about you in the following ways:
- to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site;
- to respond to your inquiry or to process your request;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Security of Collected Information
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your Data from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those ARAMARK Ireland workers who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Workers who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
We may disclose your Data to the following parties:
- any company in the ARAMARK Ireland Group and to our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 155 of the Companies Act 1963 (the “ARAMARK Group”);
- third party service providers we have hired or who have been hired on our behalf, including our shared server service provider iPLANiT and Google Analytics who we use to gather statistics on portions of our website. These companies – our suppliers – are contractually bound to use Data we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
- third parties if necessary in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend the rights of property of ARAMARK, our licensors and/or our other customers.
If at any time after giving us Data you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use it, or in the case that the Data becomes out of date, you are free to notify us, and we will remove or rectify the Data within a reasonable time and in accordance with legislative requirements. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to Information
You have the right to access personal Data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a standard fee of €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal Data we hold about you. Please submit any requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org